Your Wedding Day Is Something You Will Remember For The Rest Of Your Life, Please Make Sure You Remember It For The Right Reasons
Your wedding day is special. For you, it could be the most special day of your life. Everyone prays for a great wedding day, but the sad truth is that many people end up with a “day to forget”, instead of a “day to remember”. This is why wedding planners exist – to make sure that the small, overlooked details don’t turn your big day into a horror story. The only problem is, wedding planners add another pretty large chunk of change to your already extravagant wedding bill.
I should know – I have been specializing in the wedding industry myself for 11 years, including four ABIA (Australian Bridal Industry) awards! I have seen just about every way that an otherwise meticulously planned event can suddenly go pear shaped. Having seen it all, I know how to prevent it – and keep your special memories special for ever.
Would you like to enjoy a perfect wedding day, with all of the bases covered by the knowledge of 11 years in the industry?
After 11 years, and countless wedding experiences, I am uniquely qualified to show you exactly where the inexperienced brides to be and their mums go wrong. In “Wedding Plans and Pitfalls”, I condense those 11 years into an easy to follow, step by step guide, which will show how to make sure you get the wedding day you so richly deserve.
I show you the unforseen situations which creep up on you without you noticing, and leave with no time to save the day! I show you how to prepare in advance, and meet them head on.
I also show you the “smoke and mirrors” tricks pulled by the unscrupulous people in the wedding industry who exploit their own experience, and the inexperience of their paying guests.
Would you like to know how to combat these tricks, avoid the industry’s rogues, and deal with honest, genuine people instead?
You would think that when it comes to something as important and special as a person’s wedding day, that the people who provide wedding services would go out of their way to make the day as special as possible for their customers. In most cases, that is exactly what does happen. Don’t allow yourself to be caught out by the relatively few who are only there to exploit, and leave you one very dissapointed bride.
Of course not all wedding sabotage is done on purpose. In most cases, it is purely because the planning has not been thorough enough. Often, the couple planning their wedding become their own worst enemies, as they fail to cover for common mishaps that can befall anyone. Not their fault, of course. They just didn’t know any better. Now, thanks to “Wedding Plans and Pitfalls”, you don’t have to face these problems!
You will discover:
- Why you absolutely must get a detailed, written quote, and the many problems this will help you to avoid
- Which questions you need to ask the venue to make sure they don’t see you as an easy target
- How some of the venues that appear to be cheap are actually robbing you blind
- Why sending out overseas invitations early can be a serious mistake, and the simple step you can take to avoid the problem
- How bridesmaids can become a serious problem, and how to solve the issues quickly if they happen
- Why many weddings have been totally ruined by taking chances with the weather, and the simple way you can prevent this
- How you can quickly handle the problem of guests not responding to your invitations, and get a satisfying result every time
Organizing a wedding can be a daunting task. There is just so much to be done, so many different parts of the wedding to get ready, sometimes it can seem like too steep a climb even when everything goes smoothly. How much better is it to have a detailed roadmap based on more than a decade of practical experience right in front of you to help you get everything right?
To overcome the many problems associated with organising a wedding, and turn the nightmare into a dream, really does only take one thing – expert planning from people who know what they are doing. You can now be in that position, thanks to the 11 years’ experience condensed into the pages of “Wedding Plans and Pitfalls”.
- Why men are never able to grasp the need to plan a wedding, and what you can do to bring him round
- The most critical part of a wedding to get booked early, and how doing this can make everything else fall into place
- How finding just ONE good provider of wedding services can help you find others
- Why asking questions of everybody is just so important, and the right questions to ask at the right time
- How having proper professional invitations can make a massive difference, and how to go about getting them
- How to get non responding guests to reply to you with a simple trick on the telephone
- Simple techniques to ensure your normally scruffy friends and relations come dressed for the occasion
- How to bring the concept of table cameras into the digital age, and give everyone the chance of keeping wonderful souvenirs
- How some time honored tricks can get you out of very difficult situations, and allow you to come out looking like a genius
Eleven years of experience has taught us one thing above all others – that major mishaps nearly always happen when those organizing the wedding have failed to plan. Don’t let this happen to you! Secure your golden day now by claiming your instant download of “Wedding Plans and Pitfalls”